LIFE & STYLE 2025
Number of pages : 172
Dimensions : 42 x 32 x 7 cm
Weight : 2,8 kg
A TOOL FOR THINKING THE FUTURE
4 consumer archetypes
The Life & Style trendbook is organized around 4 consumer archetypes that synthesize society’s major evolutions: new aspirations, consumer behavior, relationship to environmental and social issues, modes of communication and new ways of living.
This segmentation of tomorrow’s customers will help you stay one step ahead in terms of your product and service offering, your marketing strategy and your brand image.
All year round, NellyRodi’s experts scour the planet in search of the most avant-garde initiatives: those that foreshadow tomorrow’s world.
These initiatives are grouped into 11 major fields of creativity: Art, Architecture, Decoration, Design, Retail, Mobility, Technology, Fashion, Beauty, Gastronomy and Leisure.
They are accompanied by a selection of multiple portraits of new personalities to follow – artists, craftsmen, designers and engineers.
The Life & Style trendbook is designed as a catalyst for creativity: we’ve worked with neuroscientists to ensure that this tool awakens your senses, your emotions and your brain. This is achieved through a choice of powerful images, carefully selected semantic fields, materials to touch and even hear, and a host of cultural references to stimulate your knowledge and sensitivity.
HOW TO USE IT
As an individual
- Take time to absorb tomorrow’s most important trends.
- Discover new talents and new cultural references.
- Orient your creative choices – for collections and their stories – for the coming year.
As a team
- Meet as a group using the same tool to energize the senses and imagination.
- Work together to draw out the main directions and agree on the same vision.
- Collectively generate original concepts for your products, services and all your customer contact points.
With a NellyRodi expert
- Go deeper into the season’s trends with the people who detect and analyze them.
- Get a fresh perspective on your creative strategy.
- Take your ideas even further and perfect your concepts.
THE CONSUMER PROFILES OF 2025
Le mot d'ordre :RISE !
kg of CO2 emissions per trendbook or the equivalent of:
Pairs of tennis shoes
Our efforts to reduce our trendbooks' impact
We know we aren’t perfect, but we’re very concerned about doing everything possible to lessen our impact on the planet.
Here are some things we’ve already accomplished:
- We use FSC certified recycled paper and cardboard.
- We’ve eliminated plastic packaging and replaced it with organic, compostable materials.
- We’ve chosen 100% recycled ink.
- Our fabrics are sourced and dyed in France using responsible processes.
- There’s no dead stock. Our trendbooks are systematically recycled by ESAT L’Envol, who employs 135 disabled workers.
OUR OTHER TREND BOOKSSee all trend books
A CONSULTING AGENCY FOR BUSINESS STRATEGY AND CREATIVITYDiscover the agency